Workers Compensation Program
Workers' compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment.
At URCare, we aim to get injured employees back to work as safely as possible. Our physicians are experts in diagnosing and addressing work-related injuries. We at URCare fully understand and abide by the rules and regulations of the Workers’ Compensation System in Florida.
Workers’ Compensation program features:
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Comprehensive work status reports.
- Communication with case managers, adjusters and employers.
- On-site rehabilitation programs.
- Independent medical evaluations
- Second opinions for Florida Workers’ Comp cases.